To place your job posting, e-mail the job title, brief description and contact information for more details in Word format to the Communications Director (click here).
Postings will be active for 30 days.
Job Posting Fees
$50.00 for York SHRM Members
$105.00 for Non York SHRM Members.
Non-Members will then have an opportunity to become a member of the York SHRM for the remainder of the calendar year (Must apply within three months of the posting).
Payment must be submitted at the time of posting.
1. Send your check or money order payable to:
York SHRM- Job Posting
PO Box 21029
York, PA 17402
2. Make the appropriate selection below, click Buy Now and you will be directed to the PayPal site.
Current Job Postings:
Chief People Officer/HR Director.
The CPO/HR Director at JFC is a member of the senior leadership team. The role reports directly to the CEO (Chief Enthusiasm Officer) and collaborates with the leadership team to develop, manage and ensure all aspects of human resources align with and contribute to the strategic goals. This role is expected to be hands-on and balance the strategic with the tactical while managing the full range of HR programs including: employee relations, wage and benefits administration, risk management (worker’s comp and unemployment), performance management, employee training and development, recruiting and employee retention. This position leads the HR Team consisting of the HR Manager and Internal Recruiter.
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources and at least 10 years of HR experience. We would ideally like to find someone with strong leadership skills that comes from a small to mid-size business, and who has experience running an HR department. Experience in worker’s compensation, unemployment and benefit plan design is also required.
What we offer:
* Meaningful work, and the chance to positively impact other’s lives
* A supportive, family-focused company culture
* Longevity and a fantastic reputation within the recruiting industry
* A forward-thinking mindset; a nimble company that can make decisions without a lot of red tape or restrictions
* Continual investment in new technologies and tools to help the entire company excel and grow
* An entrepreneurial approach with the flexibility to bring your individual input and ideas into your work
* Profit sharing
* A rewards program for employees to recognize each other for their outstanding customer service, and for the support they provide one another
* Paid holidays (including your birthday), and ample PTO that grows as your tenure does with us!
* Health insurance, dental, vision, LTD/STD, and 401k
* Employee-run community service program, targeted to an employee-selected charity (or two) each year
Our current Chief People Officer made the decision to step down and had the following to say: “I can personally tell you that the leadership and culture at JFC are what so many companies strive to achieve. JFC is the ideal company for an HR Professional seeking a transparent, forward thinking, agile company who values their employees as their #1 customer. If you want to be a part of a vibrant, fun, family culture committed to delivering positive experiences to their customers and have a desire to be part of a dynamic leadership team, JFC is the place for you!”
Why (else) should you work for the JFC Staffing Companies?
JFC is an independently owned and operated recruiting firm in south-central PA showcasing some of the top recruiters in the industry and is made up of two corporations: JFC Workforce and JFC Global. For the past 40+ years, our business has been centered around the positive experiences which our expert, certified recruiters provide candidates and hiring managers here in the region. The family-oriented culture and entrepreneurial feel we have designed give our team members the support and freedom to develop into competent professionals.
JFC has been voted Simply the Best Staffing Agency by Harrisburg Magazine for 12 consecutive years! Our presence in central PA has only strengthened since our founding in 1975, and our family-focused, encouraging work environment has helped us get voted one of the Best Places to Work in PA for 9 years. JFC has also been named Best in Staffing for its 5th year in 2018, a title that is only awarded to 2% of all staffing companies throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject HR Director.
Posted February 7, 2019
Removal March 9, 2019