To place your job posting, e-mail the job title, brief description and contact information for more details in Word format to the Communications Director (click here).
Postings will be active for 30 days.
Job Posting Fees
$50.00 for York SHRM Members
$105.00 for Non York SHRM Members.
Non-Members will then have an opportunity to become a member of the York SHRM for the remainder of the calendar year (Must apply within three months of the posting).
Payment must be submitted at the time of posting.
1. Send your check or money order payable to:
York SHRM- Job Posting
PO Box 21029
York, PA 17402
2. Make the appropriate selection below, click Buy Now and you will be directed to the PayPal site.
JOB TITLE: Corporate Recruiter/Human Resources Generalist
REPORTS TO: Corporate HR Director
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
FLSA STATUS: (X) Exempt () Nonexempt
Responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to meet the organization’s business needs. This person advances the KEPRO brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through KEPRO’s selection process. The incumbent will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the organization at large. The incumbent may oversee the use of search firms and employment agencies, but remains fully accountable to attract quality candidates to KEPRO. In addition, the incumbent will function as an HR Generalist as needed
Accountabilities / Essential Functions
- Confer with Corporate HR Director to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on staffing for proposals and for business development opportunities by providing planning input on status and trends of human resources availability in various regions and professions. Primarily responsible for recruiting staff for proposals and/or new business. Work as part of the HR Team during staffing ramp.
- Write complete and detailed search assignments, ensuring an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with KEPRO’s senior management team, vendors, professional organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Build and maintain a large candidate pool through research, competitive information, cold-calling, advertising, data base, and organizational affiliations
- Prepare candidates for interviewing with KEPRO and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job description, and expectation setting.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Comply with employment laws and fair employment practices. Assure compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and American with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements and KEPRO’s pursuit of our established Affirmative Action Plan (AAP).
- Manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Create an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire and/or future hire as organizational needs dictate.
- Continuously assess talent acquisition approaches and strategies to ensure optimum return on investment from a cost basis.
- Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates as directed by the Corporate HR Director.
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other education- and experience-related duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
Education (general level if required) or specific courses:
BA/BS in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent combination of experience and education
Skills, Knowledge Abilities (SKA):
- Expert knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to take an “account management” approach to keep candidates interested and to motivate the hiring managers to action.
- Excellent project management, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to present new recruiting concepts to Corporate HR Director and senior management as directed.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit on a national, multi-location level.
- Extensive travel is required.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and the use of email.
- Must be internet savvy and experience in mining online databases.
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints
- 5-7 years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in the health care industry in a corporate environment.
Mental and Physical Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
To apply forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted March 26, 2019
Removal April 27, 2019
Human Resources Generalist (Benefits)
This position is responsible for day-to-day employee benefits and leave program administration, as well as other Human Resource Generalist duties as needed
- Position requires a minimum high school diploma with knowledge of general business procedures. Previous related work experience of three (3) years or advanced training in Human Resources is required, or the equivalent.
- Excellent inter-personal and organizational skills are required for this service and administrative position.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in standard business applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer various employee benefit programs for all active and retirees such as group health, dental, prescription and vision.
- Coordinates transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration.
- Work effectively to ensure plans run smoothly. Investigate discrepancies and provide information in non-routine situations.
- Verifies the calculation of monthly premiums statements for group insurance policies for medical, prescription, dental, vision, stop loss and benefit consulting and maintains statistical data relative to the premiums.
- Notifies employees of missed premium payments and tracks receipt.
- Communicate with labor analysts in updating benefit changes to union contracts and annual benefit plan information updates, and reporting changes to vendors.
- Reviews and updates manuals for open enrollment communication materials also facilitating open enrollment meetings.
- Coordinates and conducts various open enrollment benefit program information and enrollment sessions for County employees.
- Develop communication to employees in regard to complaints, changes, policies and follow-up with vendors regarding missing or inaccurate data.
- Communicate with vendors to ensure employees’ concerns/complaints are resolved in a timely and equitable manner within the County’s guidelines.
- Compile county leave of absence requests and maintain all associated documentation to ensure compliance with County and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible to work closely with our family medical leave administrator to interpret employee leave actions and work with respective departments.
- Manage employees’ medical files.
- Resolve Health Reimbursement claim issues as needed.
- Submit Basic Life and Optional Life insurance claims.
- Monitor flexible spending and health savings account programs to include basic administration and posting of payments.
- Assist with coordinating sick-time donation requests.
- Submit Short-Term Disability claims.
- Adds or changes weekly benefit deductions in the payroll system.
- Conducts benefit New Hire Orientation.
This position is a 40 hour per week position with a starting hourly rate of $16.32
Apply online at www.yorkcountypa.gov
Posted March 27, 2019
Removal April 27, 2019