As part of the mission of the York SHRM to develop and promote the Human Resource field at the local level, and to actively serve the community’s best interest, HR job postings from members can be placed on the website.
To place your job posting, e-mail the job title, brief description and contact information for more details in Word format to the Communications Director (click here).
Postings will be active for 30 days.
Job Posting Fees
$50.00 for York SHRM Members
$105.00 for Non York SHRM Members.
Non-Members will then have an opportunity to become a member of the York SHRM for the remainder of the calendar year (Must apply within three months of the posting).
Payment must be submitted at the time of posting.
1. Send your check or money order payable to:
York SHRM- Job Posting
PO Box 21029
York, PA 17402
2. Make the appropriate selection below, click Buy Now and you will be directed to the PayPal site.
Human Resources Manager-Martin’s Snacks
Manage all Human Resources functions for all employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the Payroll processing system.
- Recruitment and selection of qualified applicants.
- Employee Relations
- Policy Development
- Writes job descriptions or reviews and edits job descriptions written by others.
- Benefits and compensation administration
- Manage workers’ compensation claims
- Compliance of Federal, State and Local Law-Reviews
- Manage and direct Safety Committee
- Conducts Audits for 401K and Worker’s Compensation with outside auditors
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field and SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification and;
- Five years’ experience in a supervisory role, preferably in a manufacturing and/or distribution environment;
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Go to https://martinschips.applicantpro.com/jobs/ to apply.
Posted May 27, 2022
Removal June 26, 2022