Registration is now closed.
Don’t forget to complete a survey for this meeting. Let your voice be heard and help us to improve our meetings.
Click on Monthly Meeting Surveys for the survey.
Once you complete the survey, you will see the link for the HRCI and SHRM Certification credits.
Machines are evaluated based on the output of the entire unit, not the impressiveness of their individual parts. Extraordinary teams, like great machines, require certain components that hold their pieces together. Elite organizations invest in the stuff that transforms a collection of talented individuals into extraordinary, machine-like teams.
- Review the need for a COMPETITIVE attitude to drive team members to deliver superior results that are aligned with the strategic objectives of the team.
- Discuss how and why individuals on great teams make sacrifices to achieve the COMMON strategic objectives of the organization.
- Learn the importance of coming together during times of adversity to develop CHEMISTRY, and how a positive environment significantly impacts an organization’s results.
- Understand the importance of engaging in open and honest COMMUNICATION, which is the foundation for trust among coworkers.
- Incorporate strategic methods to develop discipline that builds CONSISTENCY.
Speaker: Lee Rubin Lee Rubin is an emerging voice. His unique ability to understand and articulate winning principles with tremendous clarity and practical application makes him a highly sought after speaker and teacher. Lee is a frequent speaker and panelist at corporations and professional association conferences throughout the country. Professionally, Lee has been a Human Resources professional with Fortune 500 companies across a variety of industries for nearly 15 years. He holds a Bachelors Degree in Speech Communications, with a minor in Business from Penn State University. Rubin received a full athletic scholarship to play football for the Nittany Lions under the leadership of legendary coach, Joe Paterno. Lee not only emerged as a three-year starting free safety, he also became a captain of the team. His academic and athletic success has provided a tremendous opportunity to understand and communicate winning strategies and principles. Lee was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, and raised in Central New Jersey. Lee and his lovely wife, Carmen, have been blessed with two beautiful daughters. Certification: Certification credits approved through HRCI and SHRM.
***The deadline for registration is at noon on October 23, 2020*** If you register and circumstances change that prevent you from attending, please send an email to YorkSHRM@yahoo.com by noon on October 23, 2020. Thank you!
The Zoom meeting link will be sent to those registered on October 27, 2020.