The York SHRM Member-Get-A-Member Campaign rewards YOU for encouraging other HR professionals to join York SHRM now through June 30, 2019. Here’s how it works:
YOUR REWARDS — Receive a $20 Amazon.com gift card* for each new member recruited. Even if you bring in just one new member, you get a $20 Amazon.com gift card.
HOW TO REFER — Send an email to colleagues (example below) or forward the Online Application to NEW members.
HOW WE TRACK: If your referrals apply for membership, they will need to answer “Another York SHRM Member” when asked if they were referred to York SHRM by a current member on their membership application and fill in the current member’s name. Once they are approved for membership and pay their membership dues for 2019, you will get your reward. It’s that easy.
* Gift cards will be distributed via e-mail in after the referral has been approved for membership and pays the membership dues for 2019.
Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, Amazon.com, and the Amazon.com logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) may be used only to purchase eligible goods on Amazon.com or its affiliated website Endless.com. GCs cannot be redeemed for purchases of gift certificates or cards, or for items from some third-party sellers. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other account. For complete GC terms and conditions, see http://www.amazon.com/gc-legal. GCs are issued and © 2010 ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington company.
Sample email subject line:
York SHRM Membership and Gift Card Promotion
Sample email text:
Dear <fill in your friend’s name>,
Have you considered joining York SHRM? I’m a member and greatly value all the member benefits, including an abundance of resources, direct access to trusted advisors and a widespread and diverse group of HR professionals to network with.
Here are a few highlights of membership that I think you could utilize:
Our members participate in a variety of York SHRM sponsored events:
- Monthly meetings featuring presentations from experts on current topics
- Discount to annual seminar with multiple continuing education credits
- Networking and social activities
- Legislative Alerts
- Diversity initiatives
- Web-based information exchange
- HR certification classes and training
As a member of York SHRM, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop professional contacts at chapter meetings, special events, and through the York SHRM Membership Directory
- Continue your professional development at meetings, seminars and study groups and receive recertification credits towards your PHR (Professional in Human Resources) or SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
- Be proactive in legislation affecting the Human Resources field and advise your company of pending and passed legislation that will impact its operations
- Obtain best practices that have been effective in other organizations
- Develop leadership skills while building your reputation and credentials in your field
- Demonstrate your commitment to the profession by increasing human resources recognition in your company and community
- Provide support to future business leaders through scholarship and youth development
- Ability to reach local HR Professionals with low-cost job postings
- $95 per year for National SHRM members
- $115 per year for Non-national SHRM members
New membership application: https://yorkshrm.org/membership-application
I look forward to you joining me in the York SHRM community!